5 people hospitalized after eating gas station nacho cheese

Five people have been hospitalized after eating nacho cheese from a Sacramento gas station, California officials said. Officials have connected five botulism illness cases to Valley Oak Food and Fuel gas station in the Walnut Grove suburb, the Sacramento Bee (http://bit.ly/2pXX9Jz) reported. Officials believe the culprit is nacho cheese, but the investigation is ongoing. Sacramento health officials are also looking into four cases that may be related. Botulism, a rare food poisoning, can ...